Addiction Part One and I'm Off on Vacation!

Hey loves, I'm going to make this quick and painless.

This is the first of five parts to this cap set.

I wanna quickly say, no I'm not going to make you girls wait 5 weeks to see all of this.

I'm going to post all the parts that are finished each week.

The only reason why it's in "parts" is because they can stand alone in a greater story in the first place.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

With Addictive Love,

Ophelia














Addiction




"Whoa dude check out those babes!" I say looking at two beautiful women. "Careful man, they might using new shit called Cream," my buddy Michael responds looking at them. "Cream?" I say a little confused. "Yeah, it's a new drug some scientist made that makes someone a woman temporarily," he says pulling up some information on his phone, "here take a look." I look at his phone and skim the article he has pulled up. It says a scientist that goes by Ms. Cream developed a new drug that contains hormones powerful enough to make a man a woman for an uncertain amount of time. It tells people to be wary of white pills with the letter "C" carved on the top. "Huh.... I wonder what that's like....," I say my mind wandering at the thought. "Who knows man. I know there's a strange doctor lady selling them. She even calls herself Ms. Cream like in the article. Don't know why you'd want be a girl though. I know I wouldn't deal with a bunch of dudes trying to get in my pants," he says confidently. "Yeah.... Who'd what to do deal with all of that...," I say still in thought. I mean, it could be fun.....
After the party, I decide to go find the strange doctor selling the pill. I know I shouldn't but I just get the thought out of my head. I can't help but wonder what it'd be like to be a woman tits and all. I'd turn back when it's all done and no one would ever know. Asking around a bit, I manage to find out where she is. It was hard to figure out which girls where actually on the drug and which weren't. It really does make you a woman. It just seems impossible. They tell me she gives them out at a clinic down the road without questions. Something about it being a social experiment. I honestly don't care about her reasoning. I just want try it. Just once....
I arrive at the clinic and see her sitting behind a desk. She really is dressed like a doctor..... "Let me guess, here for some Cream?" she has a smile as she speaks. "Yeah, um, this is where you get it right?" I ask nervously. I'd hate for this to be some kind of sting. She smiles and puts a bottle on the counter full of white pills, "remember, each time they may affect you differently. Don't expect to change the same way each time. And, watch how much you take. An overdose may lead to it's affects being permanent," she has an almost crazy look on her face. I quickly grab the pills and leave. I don't want to know exactly who this doctor is. Something just doesn't feel right about her.


Its been about a week. Everyday, I've looked at the pills and just wondered if they really work. I mean, is it really possible? The bottle stares back at me silently. I mean I don't know what else to expect from a pill bottle. Today is my day off and I have no plans.... Maybe, I can take just one and see what happens. What's the worst that can happen. I pick up the bottle and open it. The white pills sit in silence. I carefully take one out and look it over. It's chalky round shape couldn't be more an half an inch with a small "C" engraved in it. With a deep breath, I toss it in my mouth and swallow.
About an hour has passed and it didn't take long to feel its effects. My crotch feels odd... I try not to panic. This is actually happening.... As I walk, my pants start to slip. It's like I'm shrinking. I stumble my way into my bed and try to relax. I'm okay.... I'm just going to be a girl for a bit. What exactly am I going to do as one? I don't really have any clothes and it seems like my own won't fit. My chest is starting to- (Bzzt Bzzt) Oh god! My phone just vibrated in my pocket. That.... That felt strange... I look at my phone. It's just Michael asking me what I'm up to. Has he always looked this good? My crotch feels funny. I guess empty is how I'd describe it. Part of me wants my phone to vibrate there again. What is this feeling....
I lay here for a few minutes but the feeling and the photo of my friend in my mind doesn't go away. I think... I'm attracted to him.... Can the pills do that? Just the thought of him makes me feel so strange... I feel like I should have the biggest erection in my life but all I can think about is.... how big his might be.... What is this feeling? I sit up and my whole chest moves forward. I freeze. Looking down, I can see my nipples pressing against my shirt. I slowly slide my shirt off reveling my breasts for the first time. Pleasure teased me as I pulled it off. They're so sensitive. I rub my legs together without thinking. I stare at my breasts in silence. I've seen breasts before but I never believed I'd have a pair of my own. Gently cupping them, flashes of pleasure make me shiver. This feels so good. I wonder....
My crotch... Is it really gone? Nervously, I let go of my breasts and unbutton my pants. As I slide down my pants and underwear, I see it for the first time, my pussy. It shimmers in the light with juices. I recognize this sight. I'm turned on. I mean I knew I was but I just can't believe it. I slowly slide my fingers down the slit. Pleasure ripples through me as I let out a moan. For the first time, I hear my new pitch. Oh god.... That.... That was amazing... Breathing heavy, I continue to slowly pleasure myself. This is.... like a dream.... Everything feels so good... Every breath releases a moan in the air. I wish Michael was here.
I start to fantasize about him. Is this wrong? I mean... He's just... a friend. It's not like I've thought about sleeping with him before... I like girls... Girls that just look like him. Yeah.... God I wish one was here to- Suddenly, my fingers slip inside my pussy. -fuck me... I start to imagine fucking Michael. Sometimes, I open my eyes and look at his picture as I continue to slide my fingers inside myself. I can't help but wish instead of my fingers his cock was inside me. It'd feel so good.... So.... Fucking.... Good! My whole body tenses up and I nearly scream as I orgasm.
Panting, I try to recollect myself. This.... this is incredible. I know it'll wear off soon and I'll return to normal but part of me doesn't want to. I know what I did was wrong. It had to be the pill. It made me a girl so it made me like boys like one. Yeah... That makes sense. I wonder how long I'm going to be like this. I rub my legs together. I guess I know one way to past the time......


(To be continued)

Comments