It's Been Awhile....

 It really has... Part of me thought I'd never post here again and yet, it's always been in the back of mind. 

A few years ago, I felt like lost apart of me. Well.... More like it was stolen. As Ophelia, I was Doxxed to public, friends and even some of my loved ones. While very little came from this doxxing, I still couldn't "be" Ophelia online. 

While I've been around under different names and even posted some captions under various names, it just isn't exactly the same as it was posting here. 

I guess this is me taking it back. 

And taking back my place to post to captions I've made lately. 

Maybe people will notice or maybe not. No clue who many people actually visit here anymore. 

But I'm still alive. I still make captions. And I'll be posting here again here and there. Maybe once a week, maybe once a month or even once a year but either way I'll post something when it's done

Hope everyone who sees this is well

-Ophelia






Digital Desires- Anything For Views

Digital Desires- Job Offer 1



Digital Desires- Job Offer 2

Pandemic Day 0

Pandemic Day 8

Like Rabbits




Comments

  1. That final image is hot as hell. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us still remember and cherish the great caps you used to make for us. No welcome back, just welcome home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy to see you return! Looking forward to more Ophelia captions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! That streamer one is really hot, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing to have you back. I don’t cap as much as I’d like to lastly, but really look forward to your work going forward. I always really enjoyed your work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment