Been in Writing Mood

 You ever like have a ton of ideas swirling in your head for a while but struggled to put them on paper? That's sorta how I've been lately. 

Part of me is like "write simple one time caption stories" like a lot of others and myself used to do. While the RPer in me is like "write interconnected single stories while building a world."

Which both are fun and things I enjoy doing but it's one of those things of not knowing what people really want anymore in TG captions lol 

Which a lot of it is just kicking your own ass and posting shit anyways lol 

But really enough rambling. 

I've been really sitting around on some ideas for "worlds" with various themes and was sorta wondering what people would think so I guess if you want to see some of these things, comment below 


One I've played with is in my Notes as "New World Order" where it's a world where no women are born naturally anymore and after the age of 24, all men who haven't fathered a child are turned into fertile women by Law. 

Then there's "The Facility" in my notes. A lab that uses experimental tech to alter men into women. The Lab "acquires" these men via various means 

"The Game of Change" is one I'm people gonna do anyways as a Hentai series of captions where people become trapped in a "Hentaiverse" like game. 

I also have old ones I could do like the "Pandemic" series and Digital Desires. 

Again just in this like writing brainstorm where I don't really know where to go next. I could do these, I could revisit old ideas or even come up with something after a steamy dream. No clue.

But I'm always open for suggestions.

Again Rambling but I only think like 10% read this shit anyways lol 

I know you're hear just for the caps lol 

Ophelia 


idk why Gambling themed Captions are so fun

The Game of Change Introduction


Comments

  1. I like these stories! Do you think you’d ever try a cyoa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly probably not.
      Not exactly that I don't want to but it's more the time Investment of one is more than I'd want to put into a single project

      Delete
    2. To sorta expand on this,
      I'll spend least 6 hours on a single caption
      Sometimes days
      And that's not even proofreading
      It's just developing the story
      Sometimes I've looked at it so long I don't proofread because I'm already losing my mind at that point
      As fun as a CYOA sounds, I fear how long I'd spend on that many captions lol

      Delete
    3. You mentioned you had a vtuber stream. Any chance you could let details slip?

      Delete

Post a Comment