Outbreak Part 2- Will the town survive?

Good new loves, Subject 285 has been captured but the outbreak continues. The town is now far more sluts than people and the survivors are struggling to keep their manhood. Will you make it?

One a more serious note this is the end of this part of the Outbreak series. I do plan on bringing it back later but I like to keep a variety (it makes writing easier and more fun) so for now the Outbreak is contained as long as 285 stays put. I do have a new series in the works to take it's place. I want to try to have several series going but I want to rotate them so people don't get bored but depending on popularity and how much fun I have writing them, some will return more often then others. On a side note though part of it depends on how creative I can be with the series. I hate the idea of making 5 caps for a series that all feel like the same thing. I feel like that would be boring to read and honestly it's boring for me to write. The other factor is ease of images. Circe's Island is a the best example of this. I love writing it but finding quality images is the hardest part. While Seeds for Corruption will probably be one of the more consistent series just by the fact it's the only series that's anime and that fact alone is a huge variety of images plus I love how crazy I can be in that universe and honestly it helps me come up with new series. I hope this clears up how I plan to do series. Right now there's one that's a for sure and one in the works. Please comment what you think about it or if you have questions. I'd love to have input from you guys about this and maybe you'll change my mind about it all.

Also I'm going on trip next week and that will probably mess up my posting for that week. I'm going to try to have one set up right before but I'm not sure if it'll be ready or not.

Sorry for the wall of text. Without any more delay the caps.

With love,

Ophelia






Comments

  1. Do one with younger guys turning into younger women please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to spoil much but my next series already has some made with some younger victims (College or high school depending on how you want to read them) so I'm sure those will be exactly what your looking for.

      You'll be "bewitched" for sure

      Ophelia

      Delete

Post a Comment