New Series, New Partner, Changes are here! Are you ready?

Welcome back, loves. I've got a lot to talk about today so lets just jump to it.

 First off- Labels are here! I know I should of done it sooner but now you can find your favorite series just with a simple click of it's name.

Second off- New series are here! Monster Madness has arrived. All the heroes keep trying to slay my wonderful creations. So I have to replace them right? Liquid Latex came into light with the return of the Latex Queen. Can you resist her gooey embrace? Random Roulette is here. So many ways to transform. How will you? And lastly, Corrupt Caps are here. Now what are Corrupt Caps you ask? They are caps that have no restrictions. Any thing is can happen in them and will happen. No limits on the possibilities and I won't hold back on the weird. Also I have removed all old restrictions on series. What does this mean? There can now be anime captions in any series and real photos in any series. With all these changes some series have been cut. Culture Shock which was only known about in the poll has been cut due to lack of interest by me. Academy is also going away but there's more to this one in just a moment.

Third off- My dear friend Brittany and I have formed a partnership. She has returned to captions and we have decided to work together on ideas and series. So you can now see your favorite series also on her blog. Some of my discontinued series here will be continued there. (Like Academy)

Lastly polls have been changed so vote on your favorites!

Now after a long update that I'm sure forgot a few things, the captions.

With love,

Ophelia



Random Roulette- You know you shouldn't go through people's stuff.

The Corrupt Brothel- You know we have every kinda girl you can dream about here at the brothel. Are you willing to pay the price.

Madness Monster- I hope your ready to battle my creations or join them.

Liquid Latex- So close to stopping the Latex Queen, so close


Random Roulette- Did you really fall for that?


Comments