Haven Contest Entry- A Wish for Adventure And The House Maybe Full But Still Looking for Entries!

Hey loves, welcome back. Today I have a bit of a different kind of caption for you all. I usually don't do ones like this but Haven was having a contest and I wanted to throw myself into the ring. The theme was fairy tales. So today, I present to you a little fairy tale of my own. I hope you enjoy the tale.

The Haven does the competitions monthly and readers vote on their favorites and you know how I love voting. Link to the competition and all it's entries are here. https://rachelshaven.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=125

Now for some shameless repetitive promoting. I have 14 entries as of now but I'm still accepting them until the polls for the first episode close.  If you haven't made one yet, you still have a chance to get in. I'll be going through them all after the polls close and announce the official contestants. Then I'll start working on the Episode itself.

Enjoy the story and I hope to see you all soon,

Ophelia







Comments