Outbreak- Denial and The Hexing House is Still Looking for Some Contestants!

Welcome back loves, today I have a caption for my friend Vision from Rachael's Haven. I hope everyone enjoys this tale of someone who clearly isn't infected.

I also really quickly wanted to add some info on Hexing House I may have missed. It's just a few minor things really nothing that effects the rules or anything.

First, each episode will have theme. The first one is simply "Getting into Character." Our contestants are going to see a new side of themselves for the first time.

Second, The competitions that are up for voting will not return next episode. After voting ends, it'll be a whole new set of competitions for the next one.

Lastly, just some general expectations. I honestly had low expectations at first. I didn't think anyone would vote and I don't expect every one to vote or make a character honestly. I hope you all do but if you don't it's fine. This is a massive experiment to see how something like this will play out. So far this has received far more support than I thought it would and I want to thank all of you for that.

So far, I've got eight contestants and I'm hoping that I'll get the rest from you guys. I do wanna thank those who made a character based on my request. I really didn't want to do that and if you girls want you are more than welcome to make another entry. Honestly, everyone can make as many as you want. I'm just going to try to make it contestant that makes it into the house per person. If I have to take doubles I will but only as a last result. It's not that I don't want to make an entry or fill in the blanks just I don't want to seem like I have favorites or I've rigged it where I win. I want this to be your game, not mine. I'm just the host.

With love,

Ophelia


Comments