Down the Rabbit Hole and Last day to Vote for Episode Two!

Hello loves, welcome back. I'm going to try to be quick tonight.

First off, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

Second, I will be gone for about a week starting Thursday. (I know I don't post that often but this is mostly for requests and people wanting to contact me.)

Third, Today is the last day for voting on the next Hexing House. I've enjoyed watching these polls change almost daily is some very close races. Will you forsake our unlucky constestant or leave it up to fate. Cast your vote and see how you impact this episode.

Lastly, I have a couple of new ideas that are almost finished that I can't wait to show you girls. One has already been talked about. The other is revisiting an old character. Hint in the caption below.

With magical love,

Ophelia


Comments

  1. Beware, beware you might find what your looking for. But not the way you think!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment