Haven Constest Entry and I'm Miss October!

Hello loves, I going to try to keep it short and sweet tonight.

I've got a few projects in the works right now. (One of them should be sooner than the others) Currently, bigger projects (mainly Premiers and Hexing House) are done while I alternate with single post projects. I wanna keep it that way but it also seems to slow down my posts. I'm honestly trying to find a better way but I'm also pretty strapped on time lately.

The Haven Febuary Contest theme was fantasy. It's pretty open ended but I thought I'd threw myself into the ring. Link to the contest and all the other entries is here: https://rachelshaven.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=125

Next, I have a kinda unique caption added onto this. I volunteered to be calendar girl this year for the Haven Calendar. I had to make a caption about myself. I decided to make it a little more challenging. I hope you ladies enjoy it.

Lastly, I want to thank you all for the praise on Hexing House Episode Two. Many of you have reached out to me about how much you enjoyed it and I tried to respond to every one of them. But, in case I missed any, I wanted to put this here. I really enjoy writing this series and it's becoming very much a labor of love. Hopefully, I'll keep it to everyone expectations. Don't forget to vote before Feb 4th.

With love,

Ophelia




Comments

  1. Wow. But I want to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will continue. It's mostly myself trying to find better ways to manage my time. I'm just as excited as you.

    Ophelia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment