Trades- Investigated and I'm Finally Better

Hey loves, I'm finally feeling better after having the flu for about three weeks now. Honestly, I wanted to have much more done in this time frame but this sickness really kicked me down.

I don't view the time as a waste however. I did a lot of planning for the future during this time. Pretty much, the rest of my prearranging for Hexing House is finished besides the things I can't predict. (aka voting results) Season one has whole is complete and honestly this should help the speed of it all as most of the early episodes weren't fully planned while the later ones where. (if that makes any sense) I also found a solution to one of the last real "issues" I see with the series as a whole. I hope the results are well received even though I don't know when they will be seen.

Lastly, I leave you with a quick caption I made. I wanna try to start branching out the hosts of Hexing House into other captions more. They've played so much behind the scenes that I think it'd be fun to start bringing them more into the light. Honestly, I have a lot of fun the the characters and hope you all enjoy reading them as well.

With revitalized love,

Ophelia


Comments

  1. Hello one I love your work think it's one of the better ones.
    But I'm also wondering if your done with the show yet or not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment