Explaining a Few Things.....

Hey loves, it's been awhile since I posted here.

Truthfully, I've been scared to because I know I have some explaining to do. So, I want to take a moment and sort of get some things off of my chest and kind of explain why things happened the way they did.

In the past, I talked about my wife's addiction to pain killers after our child was born. Things only got worse and in June we sent her to rehab for. So for a month, I was taking care of our child while trying to make ends meet. And, honestly, things were going pretty well and I was hoping to get back to working on captions and even started RPing and loved it over on Rachael's Haven.

But when she came back, things didn't improve for us. It wasn't long before she was back on drugs and I was trying to take care of an addict and a baby all while working. This lead to a divorce at the start of August and a custody battle. I spent a lot of time working to keep my mind off things and I had the baby because I couldn't trust her to take care of it. In mid September, everything was final and I had kept everything but the car and most importantly got full custody of the child. So I was a single parent without a car. I started picking up every shift I could at work to save up and got one a weeks ago.

Now, it feels like my life is finally settling more into a new "normal." I've gotten back into steady schedule and I want to start just doing the things I enjoy again.

I love making captions. It's turned into a creative outlet for me. I love coming up with new ideas and ways to transform people and I do look forward getting back to it. And RPing has become something I enjoy has well and something I never thought I'd do. I'm not going to say exactly how much and when I'm going to make more content but I do want to start again and I hope it'll be soon.

I want to take a second and thank every one who still comes here long after it seemed like I abandoned this. It's been something to log in expecting to be forgotten and seeing all the views while I was away.

I also want to thank the RP community at Rachael's Haven. I've enjoyed every second of playing with all of you and I hope it'll continue. I don't think they'll ever know how much it brightened me day some times.

For now, I just want every one know I haven't forgotten about you. I really do things will go back to the way the where when I first started.

Below are the Captions I've made over the last few months. It's not much but I do hope you all enjoy them.

With Hopeful Love,

Ophelia








Comments

  1. I hope everything works out for you.
    Understand and know how hard times work

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a rough go of it, but you did what was best for yourself and your child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about all that. So glad to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about all the problems

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem like a good person, and I admire your strength in all your chaos.
    "Never give up, never surrender!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've had so much happen in such a short time. Hang in there, I hopping it only gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment