How I'm Planning Post Now

Hey loves, I hope every one had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I wanted to real quickly thank everyone for the kind words on my last post. It really does mean a lot so Thank you all.

So down to business. What I'm going to start doing is just dropping a post on Friday of whatever I've made over the week. Sometimes it might be one cap others it might be 5 or more. It just keeps things simple and easy for pretty much everyone. If I don't post one Friday odds are I didn't make any caps and was wrapped up in RPs.

So, if things go as planned I'll see you all next Friday!

With Thankful Love,

Ophelia






Comments

  1. I want to make a request but don't want to use my email. Is it ok if I leave it here?

    lose plot A friend(female) of mine comes to you asking to swap our bodies because she thinks I have an easy life and wants it. This is made more evident when she says to you she wants to swap because a girl she was interested in is interested in me. So you agree and because she kind of hates me for being so perfect she ask to make her male body have better "equipment" so she can have fun with the girl she likes. And she also says "as for my old body you can do what ever you want with it. (You change me how ever you want).
    Name male-Nat(me) Female-Surprise me
    Rating XXX
    Results surprise me
    Process You use your magic caption powers to transform me through writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more thing. to make this into a little challenge I will give you a word and you must incorporate it in somehow. reply if you except the challenge. word- SOUL

      Delete
  2. This is doable just give a me bit for it.

    I've got a couple others in progress right now.

    Ophelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't clarify this but I want the girl in my bodies perspective. thanks

      Delete
  3. Ophe-Sama!

    Your caps are so evil and delicious...you really know how to destroy a person.

    "They put all that work into him for nothing" made my breathin hard.

    And the thought of bein' force-turnt into a "bottom bitch" is making me all drooly...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment