Cam Girl and You Ladies Know I Have A Request Box Right?

Hey ladies, it's Friday you know what that means? Well, I'm hoping I can keep doing my Friday posts anyways. I've been enjoying caps more and more and honestly, really proud of my new works you know? I feel like I'm actually making really good content and something I missed about capping as well as a sorta wall I felt like I hit.

I have a surprise in the works. I won't go into too much detail but think of them as community caps. The idea will be a poll will go up with a hypothetical question like say a strange woman is at the door and the poll choices will be answers that if it goes right, I'll make a caption around. These will be pretty vague honestly so I don't get writers block trying to make something too specific but I thought they might a fun twist I hope to start either today or next post.

Also, I've been getting a lot of comments asking if I take requests so I thought I'd just go ahead and answer it in a post for all to see because let's face it, I don't think many read comments and I don't really get a lot. Not that I'm complaining. It's totally understandable on both fronts one, most don't comment on this content and two, you'd only read them if there was something to read.

But not the point, I have a request box in the upper left corner for requests. These are completely private and go straight to my gmail that I check multiple times a day. Just remember, requests are no guarantee and there's something requests I simply don't do. Swaps, incest and underage are my two biggest denials. One, I hate swaps. I just hate them so why would I write them. I have a lot of moral issues with incest content. So it's something I refuse to write. And underage content is a weird one. One, I have no issues with it but this is an explicit blog and I don't like the idea of those being side by side. I'm sure everyone understands and honestly, I know you can find that content else where so maybe they'll take those requests? I have no clue. I don't know any cappers like that personally.

I sorta rambled a bit sorry.

I hope every one enjoys the cap!

With love,

Ophelia





Cam Girl






Banned again, seriously!?!?! If a girl is going to be a slut online then she should show it all. Ugh, so fucking stupid. It's just another night alone. It's been exactly two hundred and sixty three days single. I've been counting. She dumped me after she caught me watching other girls masturbate online instead of having sex with her. It had just gotten boring but now I'd give anything to get my dick wet. So far I've only been shot down forty seven times not including my offers to take out those whores online and show them what a real man can give them. They just don't know what's good for them.


After some searching, I found a new site, "Ms. Cream's Commanding Cameras." What a stupid name but least I can find some chick begging for cock. I logged in and of course it wants you to make an account. After I clicked yes, it suddenly filled out a profile and signed me in. What the fuck? My user name is sp2000? That's so- I stop mid sentence stunned as I see the video stream pop up with me in it. I don't even own a webcam how is the possible? I get an alert that someone has joined my chat and is watching me. A message pops up, "Oh a fresh one! You should get naked so we can see what we're working with." Why would I- Suddenly, I begin feel strange. Why am I wearing these clothes? I'm working. When I snap out of it, I realize I'm naked. "What the hell?" I yell out when suddenly another message pops up, "oh no, that voice won't do. Try something sexy and nerdy." My throat tightens and I cough. I respond, "does this roll your dice?" Wait that's not what I wanted to say. Another user joins the room. Without thinking, I say, "welcome new player, what game should we play?" This is wrong. How is this- "Well hello there, sounds like someone is bored." The first user responds, "it's a new user. We can do anything with him." The second responds, "then why isn't he a she? I came here for the girls not some dude with a woman's voice." Before I could respond, my body began to tense up. I can see myself in video. I was watching my own figure shift and change to a more. Watching my cock shrink away inch by inch, I know I need to log off. My balls tensed up and started moving inside me. As it the last inch of my shifting cock moved and my new pussy opened, the last bits of my male cum slipped out of the head of my cock as it shrank down into a clitoris.





Suddenly, I'm free again. I search myself over. My cock is completely gone. Cleaning away the cum, I examined my new womanhood in disbelief. I hadn't seen one in person for so- A new person joined the room, "A new player, what should we-" "MASTURBATE YOU WHORE" In a flash, I plunged my fingers into my pussy. Pleasure erupts from my crotch as I begin to moan. Thinking about the three people watching me only made it better. A message pops up. It's the first guy, "seriously man? I wanted to make her a little nerdy seductress not another mindless cam whore." Between moans I say, "it's okay my little player, I'll be your game mistress." The first one responds, "god that's so sexy. Say critical roll and cum." "Critical Rolll," escapes my lips as I soak my hand in my own cum. Panting, I pull my hand out and try to collect myself. The first player responds, "good job my little game mistress."





Realizing I'm free, I go to log ou- "STOP" the second guy messages. I freeze. "Don't you know the rules? If you log out, your like that permanently. Do you really want so be some titless whore?" Oh no, that can't be true. Then again, I just masturbated on camera for a crowd and a tip? I look in the corner and see someone has given me ten dollars. I look at myself in the video and realize that if I stop now I'd be trapped in between a man and woman. Something clicks my head, "why don't you give me dice to roll then?" I hate to admit it but something about saying that turns me on. "ROLL THIS," the third guy responds along with a picture of a dick. Normally, I'd be disgusted but something about it excites me. Thoughts of it inside me made me wet. "I'd roll that all night," I say with lustful eyes. The other two quickly posted their own dick pictures. Looking at them, I didn't even notice my hand had moved back down to my crotch. This feels so good, so natural. Moving my hand over my flat chest, I realized something was missing. "Boys, what kind of game mistress am I without some big dice to roll," I say in a lustful tone. I watch as messages start typing. The second guy responds first with, "I think some Cs should be big enough." Pleasure erupted from my chest as it swelled out. Before I could play with them, the first guy chimed in, "they should be bigger than that." I let out a moan as the pleasure returned as the swelled again. God, that feels really- "SUCK YOUR MASSIVE MILK FILLED TITS." My body started to shake as pleasure began to eclipse any other thought. My breasts started swelling and milk even started to drip out of them. My mouth became unbelievably dry as I moved one to my lips and began to suckle it. "This is so hot. Ride a dildo and don't stop till we say," the second says. I don't have a- My hand reaches over to a drawer at the desk and to my surprise a pink dildo is sitting inside it. I don't care how it got in there, I just need it inside me. I plunge inside myself and begin to ride it. I've never felt pleasure like this. My whole chair rocked as I moved. My juices started to run down my legs. My tits begin to leak milk as I struggle to suckle and moan at the same time.





Suddenly, I see a pop up on the screen with my account profile. I can see my name on it is Kelly. I struggle to remember being called anything else. More information starts to fill in about my kinks as the game mistress and my online schedule. All of it seems like second nature. I know I do this every night. How else do I make a- Suddenly the screen says, "cum to confirm." In that moment, I feel myself over taken by a mind numbing orgasm. My chair falls over in the moment. As I get up I see a message, "user has been confirmed by admin Ms. Cream." A collection of messages protested from the viewers saying I wasn't nerdy enough yet. I look up at how how much many is in my tip jar. It's over two hundred dollars! A message in red pops up saying, "after reviewing the commands we agree sp2000 isn't nerdy enough as is so I've decided to change that." I have to squint my eyes as I read that. Where are my- there! I find my glasses on the floor and smile. "So, what game should we play now," I ask in a seductive tone.





I was up past midnight last night working. Not that I'm complaining as I look that four hundred and fifty eight dollars in my account. "Just another day of milking nerds for their money," I think to myself as I give my nipples a test squeeze to see how easy it'll be to milk myself tonight. Some of them can't get enough of it but then again neither can I. I go to 4chan and post my advertisement for my stream. "Hey, nerds can you handle a nerdy mistress?" I post along with a link. It's time to get to work. I smile as I see myself on my screen.

"Are my players ready to play?"

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I actually have yours almost finished.

      I went with Sex doll and it's scheduled to be down for the next post. I'm just going over the rough draft at this point.

      Inanimate transformations as a whole are tricky so I took some extra time to get it right.

      Ophelia

      Delete
    2. Sweet, I been dying to see xD. If you need another request, how about a statue caption?

      Delete
    3. My only issue with a lot of inanimate is I don't have them on hand. I'm pretty sure I don't have statue on hand.

      I mostly keep sex doll (both realistic and non realistic) and mannequin on hand because that's what I get requested the most.

      I also have a lot of other projects in the works so getting to something like that could just take awhile because I'm actively looking for inspiration at the moment.

      I'm sure done the road I'll give it a shot but it might be a while.

      Ophelia

      Delete

Post a Comment