I Almost Forgot Today Was Friday!

Hey girls, I almost missed this week. I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

I've got a request and cap I made for a friend here.

With love,

Ophelia

A good friend of mine Assley and I have an RP we've done for a while. This is an ode to our relationship and my love for my little pet.

A request for an inanimate cap.

"We're going to bed Assley. I've got a busy day tomorrow." As I unhook your leash from the wall, you calmly walk on all fours. As I walk to the bedroom with you crawling next to me, I take moment of reflection. The road to this point has been a real challenge. I mean, it isn't easy being a being a pet owner. There's just so much responsibility. You've got to feed them, keep them entertained and don't even get me started on the training. There were so many times I considered taking you to the pound but what kind of pet owner would I be? I still remember when I first found you.
 
I was at the pet store just browsing. A colleague talked me into it, truthfully. She was saying how much joy her pet bring her. I stopped at the puppies and kittens. I hated the idea that they weren't toilet trained. Who wants to scoop waste from a box or worse, your floor if your gone for too long. I stopped at the counter when I saw something that caught my eye. A young naive boy working the register. That's when it clicked. I looked around for a bit selecting the perfect collar. I thought a shock collar would be good. Nothing says obedience like a painful lesson. I carefully inspected the lock on it to ensure it couldn't come off. I needed a nice but strong leash. One that was fashionable and yet, told that I was the Master. My final item was a large kennel with a keyed lock. My heels clicked as I walked over the register to pay for my things. 
 
You seemed so nervous checking out my items. Your futile attempts at small talk only seemed to scare you more. I only told you I worked in a lab and was getting a new pet. You offered to make me a name tag for it. I humored you as I spotted your name badge. Ashley would be fitting for what I had planned so I smiled and asked for it. You blushed when you realized the name matched your own. It was just such a coincidence. Only you messed up. When you spotted the mistake, I could only chuckle. The tag said, "Assley." What a fitting first punishment. I took the tag anyways and suddenly realized I'd need help getting this heavy cage into my trunk. Like a good boy, you offered to help me. I could only smirk as I watched you carry that cage to my car. As I went to pop the trunk, I decided to grab a little something extra. My work in the lab can be very helpful when finding new subjects but this time I thought I'd use it for personal gain. As you leaned over, you might of felt a pinch as the syringe penetrated your butt check. It was nothing dangerous. Just a sedative I keep around. With a simple push, you were in my trunk and your world went black. I drove home victorious. My new pet was in trunk and I thinking about our new lives together. Also, if this was considered a kidnapping or an abduction. I wasn't fully sure the requirements these days but those are just such ugly words. I settled with surprise adoption.
 
You woke up in the kennel naked. The collar was tight around your neck. I'd placed a little chastity cage around your cock. I watched with glee as you discovered your new room. Although, I could of done without the screaming for help. "Nothing a little punishment couldn't fix," I thought as I pressed the button for your collar and you screamed in pain. That's when I explained to you that you were now my pet and gave you the rules. Rule number one, you must act like a pet. That meant no speaking unless spoken to, no clothes and only walking on your hands and knees. Rule number two, anytime you were a bad pet, I'd punish you. And rule number three, when your a good pet, I'd reward you. It's really simple. To show your reward, I hit another button and the cage around your cock began to vibrate and didn't stop till you came. I smiled as I watched you pant with pleasure. I knew this was the start of a very special relationship.
 
Although, I was talking with my colleague and she brought something I didn't think of. What kind of pet gets to talk to it's Master. I mean I'd hate to think what some of those simpler creatures would say. I went to the lab and grabbed something special. I'll admit you weren't surprised when I came home with a surprise. Truthfully, I think you were trying to escape or what ever it is pets do while their Master is away. Our relationship was still a bit rocky but was improving. The screaming for help while I was trying to sleep wasn't very appreciated but nothing a little punishment didn't stop. Luckily, my little surprise would fix this. You struggled as I forced the syringe into your butt cheek. You tried to scream and called me all kinds of horrible things. Didn't you realize I was trying to be a good pet owner? That quickly stopped as your ability to speak started to become warped. I choose an Asian based serum designed to alter your vocal cords to match an Asian speaking person. Of course this had the side effect of making your body match. No matter, you were a cute little Asian boy. Try as you might, you couldn't speak a single word that I could understand. Oh, it was such a perfect moment. I felt more like a pet owner than ever. I thought we could start the next part of your training and work with you outside the cage.
 
At first, I'd say the training could of gone better. You were just always so excited to get out of the cage. I'd walk you around the house on the leash but you kept pulling when you saw the door. I tried to explain we weren't going on trip but you wouldn't listen. You'd whimper when I put you back in the kennel. I almost felt bad but I knew it was for the best. I went and talked to my colleague about it. She had said to calm her pet down, she had him neutered. That's when it clicked. I went back to lab and grabbed a few special things. 
 
When I got home, you were begging to get out. As much as I wanted to let you, I knew this might get messy. I wanted you to enjoy your manhood one last time. I began to press the reward button over and over again. You squirmed with pleasure spraying cum everywhere. I stopped for a moment to give you the injection and remove the chastity cage. When this was over, you wouldn't need it anymore. You didn't even notice the injection pierce your butt cheek. As you panted, the serum began to take effect. Your little manhood began to shrink away. As it did, the rest of you began to change as well. With every breath, you weakened and softened. I could only smile as I watched your manhood disappear and your new womanhood blossom. You struggled to make sense of what was happening to you. Your mind was still lost in the pleasure from earlier as you began to probe your new sex. That's when I revealed my other surprise, a nice pink dildo. Your eyes locked onto and you began to beg for it. I knew this was the moment you were completely mine. I made you beg and plead for it before I gave it to you. I sat down and enjoyed the show as your body finished changing. It was quite the sight to watch your breasts take shape as you bounced on that thing like you were in heat. 
 
The next day, your attitude had greatly improved. I was able to walk you around the house without any kind of trouble. I would hold the dildo up and you begin begging. I felt like such a good pet owner. The punishments became less frequent and the rewards grew as I decided to buy you even more toys from time to time. I'd go to the store and carefully select your newest reward. I wanted you to enjoy your toys as much as I enjoyed being your Master. When I saw a dog in a little outfit, I realized I should do the same. It'd been so long since you had clothes on you had forgotten what it was like. I loved walking you around in cute little outfits. The best part was making you play with your toys in them. Watching those gears turn as you figured out the best way to pleasure yourself. I almost envied your simple life. Well almost, you see I've got very important work to do. The things I did to make you were minor compared my other projects but the reward was greater. I even started bragging about you to my colleague. She commented about the pleasures of being a pet owner. That's what lead me to our newest lesson.
 
Tonight, I will start to teach you how to pleasure me. I expect a few errors but I know the reward will be worth it. I just don't have the same fetish as you do about shoving those things in your asshole. Must be some left over urge from your days as a boy. As I lead you to my newest creation, I can see your eyes wandering with curiosity. I've had this spare room for sometime and decided it was time I did something with it. I call it our play room. It has everything we will need from special toys to furniture just for our pleasure. I'm wet with excitement as I open the door and reveal the room to you for the first time. You look up for approval and I nod. Hooking the leash to the wall, you climb up on the furniture and sit. Your eyes light up as I start to look through the toys. Little do you know, these are for me. Least for now, I'm not sure if I like them or not yet. I can see your eyes begin to lock onto me as I bring two toys over. One for you and the other for me. I searched all over for the perfect toy I could strap into you and use it as a reward you for making me cum. I'll be just like when I first got you. I'll make you cum on command like a good pet. Now all that's left is explain what I want you to do me and see if you up for the task. I'm not too worried about that. You've become such a good pet, Assley and I know you'd do anything to please your Master. 

You know, I never asked my colleague what kind of pet she has. I wonder how well trained hers is. We'll have to have them come over some time. I'm sure we'll love watching you two play. She brags about how hers does tricks for her dildos. We'll have to work on that later.


--------------

What the hell? I opened my door to a package this morning. I didn't remember ordering anything but took it anyways. I could of been a present from family or something. It wasn't till I opened it that I realized it wasn't present. A latex pussy was in it. The kind make for men to masturbate with. I'm not going to lie, I have wondered about them but would never buy one. It's extremely realistic. Someone would of spent a lot of money for one like it. I threw it to side and thought nothing of it till now.
I'm laying here alone. Most nights when I'm feeling a little frisky, I have my imagination and my hand but now I do have the fake pussy. Curiosity gets the better of me and I decide to go grab it. I search the box and find some lubricant for it inside. I apply it to the pussy and made my way to the bedroom. I normally sleep in my underwear but I really don't want to make a mess so I took them off. The lubricant drips on my crotch as I slide it over my cock. A moist tight embrace welcomes my cock as I lean my head back in pleasure. Lubricant is flowing out of it and onto my crotch and hand. I knew this would be messy but not this bad. As pleasure melts away my concerns, I continue masturbate with this new toy enjoying every second of it's gooey embrace. 
 
A few minutes pass and I'm starting to feel my urge to cum build. Thick lubricant has coated my hand and crotch. My dick almost feels like it's being pulled inside the pussy. As I squeeze it as I brace to orgasm only to feel it melt between my fingers. I jump up not fully understanding what I just felt. I look down and see the pussy has completely melted into some kind of skin colored goo. I start to try to wipe it off. It's sticky slimy texture makes it only spread more. As I wipe it away from my crotch, I realize I should of least felt my cock. I frantically clear layers of it till I find my crotch. Only it's not my crotch. The fake pussy is now where my dick once was. I carefully feel the area around it. It strangely feels like the latex the pussy was made out of. I probe the slit only to stopped by something. I attempt to pull it out only for pleasure erupt from my body as it tenses up into an unexpected orgasm. More goo flows out of my pussy. Panting, I go look at my crotch. I see what looks to be base of a latex dildo sticking out of my- That dildo is my cock or whats left of it. It's moving in and out with every breath. It's hard to ignore the pleasure of the motion but I know I to- 
 
Breathing in pulled the dildo inside me causing my crotch to tense up. I can feel it hit my deepest reaches as it fills me again with goo. Only this time, the goo stays inside me. My butt and hips start rapidly expanding. I'm locked in one of the most intense orgasms of my life. After its all over, I find myself with waist that if attached to a woman I'd be drawn to. As I inspect it, I notice my hands have also changed. They match the silicone of the pussy. What is happening to me. I have to find to stop this. I got to pull that- I stop myself. Last time I messed with the dildo, it only got worse. I carefully start to get up. I start to make my way to the kitchen. The box is still on the- I suddenly tremble as goo starts to run down my legs. Gravity begins to take hold as the dildo begins to slide out. It feels so good. Nothing has ever compared. As I walk, I rock my hips making the dildo hit my walls. I can't help but moan. Thoughts of being taken by someone and pounded become more and more appealing. Being completely power- MOAN! Suddenly, the dildo shot up inside me again. I felt my body filled with goo again as I tensed up. Load after load of it filled me as I began to feel the goo harden around my legs. I try with all my might to keep on my feet only to fall as they become limp. 
 
I struggle to make sense of what's happening. My legs have lost all feeling and I can't seem to move them. I look back and they seem to be made of latex. I notice my pussy isn't dripping goo anymore. I can feel it flowing down inside me even deeper than before. I hate how good it feels. How much I can't stop enjoying the idea of being completely filled with it or how much every inch of me craves it. It's starting to collect in my chest. I roll on my back when I feel everything inside me shift. I can feel it dripping inside my head. Each drop fills my mind with more perverse thoughts. Thoughts of being used over and over again just to be tossed aside. To have cum running out of my mouth with no way to stop it. I start to play with myself. My fingers teasing my moist fuck hole. I reach for the dildo and tease it. It's getting smaller. Some last piece of resistance kicks in as I grab it only for it shoot even more goo into my body and straight into my mind. Within seconds, I feel my face start to reshape and harden. My lips fill out as my face tightens into a shape. I try to think about what just happens only to forget almost instantly.
 
My body is edging on another orgasm. The last orgasm and I know it. The large collections of goo begin to take shape as I attempt to roll over. I need to see myself. Across the room, I can make out the new very feminine me. I can see large orbs forming under my chest. Pressure builds with every second. I attempt to reach inside myself and help it only to feel my fingers start to lose their feeling. My mind is being wracked as I try to relieve myself. If I could move my lips, moans would be the only thing heard instead of this silence. I start to think of someone taking me and using me like some kind of fuck doll. Their cock in my mouth as they force my lips up and down it until cum drips from my lips. I couldn't fight them as they pushed their cock into my lubed up fuck hole for their pleasure. It's all I want. I would beg for it if I cou- I feel the last of the dildo fade away into as it's forced up me. My chest explodes out as it fills with the goo. My nipples stretch into a new size and the pressure makes them pop up. With the last my will, I strike a pose knowing someone will soon find me. As I slip into this new fate, I can only wonder who sent the pussy to me. 

And, how I will ever thank them

Comments

  1. LolxD I love it, thank you so much. If you are taking other request I have a lot more ideas, just let me know what type of captions you want to make and I will give you a story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late response.

      See I'm on the fence on it right now because I have other requests.

      Down the road when I have less I'd totally be up for some more from you.

      I just want to be fair to everyone you know?

      Ophelia

      Delete

Post a Comment