I Need Better Titles For My Posts

I'm not wrong lol

Ophelia







Well, this is desperate. I see a number on the back of an adult magazine advertising hot milfs. The ad claims I just have to call a number and one would appear at my place. I figure it'd be some phone sex line and decide to give it try. What's the worst that can happen? Well, I could end up with a ridiculous phone bill and a hard on that I have to deal with. If anything, it might make a funny story down the road. I dial the number and immediately greeted with, "Hello, press one for milf special!" I wait for more options but nothing more is ever said. I press one and, "we're always aiming to please. Know your milf's package will be there shortly." With that, the call ended. Well, that was weird. I put the phone down and turn on the TV. A show about women having kids is on. They are talking about how amazing pregnancy and motherhood is and how it changes someone. The thought of having a child sounds more appealing than it used to.



I can start to feel my pants getting tight with an erection. I keep listening to the women talk. They are talking about how they're body would start gaining weight. As I listen, I start to feel uncomfortable. Like my clothes are getting tight. They began talking about weird cravings. I stop and listen as I began to eat some pickles. It was strange how badly I wanted them. My clothes continue to tighten. I only got more uncomfortable as I suddenly got hot and sweaty. I can't take it. I began to take my clothes off. I sympathize with the women on screen as they talk about hot flashes.


With only my underwear left, I can clearly see my erection. I start to realize just how chunky I've become. My whole body seems wider. I grab a handful of my side and shake it in disbelief. My arm brushes my nipple as I do. I slightly wince at how tender it is. As a whole, they seemed puffy and swollen. I start to imagine how good it'd feel to have a baby suckling on them. Their tender lips using them for nourishment. I cup them as I lose myself to the fantasy. I hardly notice their growing weight as the women talk about how much their breasts grew from lactation.



God, I want a baby. It starts to feel like every fiber of being demands it. I'm nearly panting thinking about how bad I need one. It hits me all at once like an alarm blaring in the morning to wake up. I drop my chest and it's new weight hits me almost as hard as the baby fever itself. I can almost feel the liquid forming inside them. My nipples had become large and swollen. As I walk, I don't feel my swinging erection anymore. The women on TV are talking about how they'd go through fits of being horny. They don't have tell me about that. I've never felt so horny in my life. It's almost painful how bad I need sex. I stop for a moment. I need sex. Like, I NEED it. I look past my swollen chest with new curiosity. I don't think about the now chubby figure I have or the obvious breasts swinging from my chest. I can only think about how horny I am. The familiar feeling of it is being overpowered by the foreign feeling of being empty. The new feeling of absence that's only made more clear by my missing erection. I can feel sticky fluids escaping me and soak my underwear as I think about what I want, no need. I start to think about what was missing in a different light. About how it really was what I need and not what I am missing. Thoughts of it penetrate my mind as I think about it doing the same to body. How it can give me what I so desperately need. How it's thick fluids could fill me with more than just the pleasures of sex. How it could-



The door bell rang. I rush over to open it not thinking about the state I'm in. A man is standing at the door. Something about him only makes it worse. I try to process who he is but I can only think about making him the father of my child. I'm barely listening to him talk about him being here to deliver the "milf package." I can only think about his package making a different kind of delivery. I over hear a women on TV mention how she could of jumped on the first man she saw when her biological clock went off. I quickly pulled him inside. Before he could speak, I am already all over him. He doesn't understand how bad I need him. My body is on fire with maternal desire as I conquer him in bed. My body knows exactly what it needs and how to get it. With each stride, I feel him approach my womb. My body ensuring his cock is pressed against it for when he finally fills my womb with his seeds. I can only let out a moan of victory as I feel the fires fade inside me become extinguished by fluids he's filling me with.


I can only lay here panting as he left. I didn't care about him or why he was here. Something bout a milf hotline. How the hell could I help him with that. You have to be a mom to be a milf and I'm not a mom. As a stream of cum made it's way down my crotch, I could only think about motherhood. I became almost jealous of the women on TV bragging about how amazing it is. I hope I join them soon. As the fluids settle inside, I could almost cry knowing that soon I would join them.






I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't cry. I'm just becoming so emotional. Maybe that show is still on. Oh! I should get some peanut butter ice cream. You have no idea how good that sounds right now.

Comments

Post a Comment