Making a Masterpiece

Hey love, thought I show off my latest work.

I've got some fun caps in the works and playing with some different ideas.

Also, I should mention my previous cap (The Curse of Eris) is by far my most viewed cap over it's first week ever.

I want to thank you all for that. It's great to see you guys liking my work.

Ophelia







Making a Masterpiece

Art is a funny thing isn't it? One person can look at a piece and see nothing while another could see the universe. I watched as others passed you like you were nothing. They would go after the more "complete" art. The seduction of a full canvas instead of an empty one. I find them boring. Nothing more can be done with a finished canvas. He would never be anything else. But you were different. You were a blank canvas waiting for the right artist. I could only smile as I saw the look of desire in your eyes. A look that said how blank you were and how much you wanted someone to make you a masterpiece. It was only a few unspoken words and you were all mine. My black claws against your cheeks and a smile of invitation. A simple nod was all the confirmation I needed as I lead you to my studio.
    I wonder what you were thinking when we got there. You were watching me nervously as I coated my nails different colors of polish. I was preparing my palette while thinking of the beautiful things I could make. I smiled as you stripped. You were almost shaking. Seductively, I coated my lips with black lipstick. I pushed you on your back and began to make you my newest masterpiece.
    My hands wrapped around your growing cock as I slowly began drawing on your stomach. The fresh polish leaving lines like a pen. Teasingly, I kissed each nipple leaving a black imprint behind. Your fully erect cock filled my hand as I slowly stroked it. It tingled with pleasure as my spell set in. At the time, my playful pleasuring was really a set up for something greater. My nails traveled up to your chest and began my next drawing. I turned your head and pressed my lips against yours. It was almost time for my work to be revealed. A slow stream of cum was just the beginning.
    I let go of your pulsating cock. Slowly pulling my lips away revealed a black impression on your lips. I knew everything was almost ready. Moving my lips down to your crotch, I positioned my hands on your hips. One hand had more polish left than the other but it didn't matter. What was left flowed onto your bare skin. It was time to finish my work. All I hear is your moans of pleasure as I wrap my lips around your throbbing cock. My tongue playfully massaged it as it slowly began to shrink. The polish was beginning to sink into your skin and take it's final shape. Soon, you'd follow suit. My every movement only furthered your progress to a masterpiece. Inch after inch vanished as I started to feel you take your new body. The drawings I made became permanent so all could see the beauty of my art. My lipstick shaped your face into one of seduction. The only sign of it's influence being the color of your hair. Your chest slowly blossomed to my design. This was it.
    Everything thing was ready. I moved my lips to the head of what was left of your cock. Your were panting. Your body screamed for release. The air was filled with your moans. They begged for me finish this. I kissed your cock softly. An explosive orgasm ripped through your body as what was left of your cock sputtered out cum. Your scream of satisfaction was music to my ears. I watched as your eyes closed and exhaustion took hold. I could only smile thinking about how exhausting it really was to make such a masterpiece. Gently cleaning up your crotch, I found the true art, a perfect little pussy. As I wiped away your cum, my fingers grazed your little clit. A soft moan escaped your lips while you slept. Satisfied, I decided let you rest. They'd be plenty of time to enjoy my latest creation later.

As you wake, I slowly caress your new body. "Shhhhh...... Let's make some art.... Together...."

Comments