Addiction Part Two, Back From Vacation and I Totally Missed The Last Post Was My 100th

Hello loves, welcome back. I hope everyone is well.

I had a wonderful vacation. I won't go into too much details but I had some rest, relaxation and girls in swimsuits. Also a baby clothes shopping spree lol

What I didn't notice was my last post was my 100th. Holy crap that seems unreal. I want to take moment to take everyone regardless if you started coming here last week or your one of the 5 viewers I had in my first month lol

I also have so news. I'm working on expanding to Tumblr. It's a work in progress right now and I'll still post here. I just think it'd be a good place to expand to and a new way to meet fans. I don't plan on "officially" announcing it until I have it up and running and all previous content posted on it.

I managed to finish up the second part of the Addiction set and I hope every one enjoys it.

With 101 posts of love,

Ophelia
















Four Days Later


I hope no one sees me.... I walk around the adult toy store nervously. I pretend to look around while scanning for anyone I might know. Yesterday, I took another pill. I... I wanted to feel that pleasure again. Just like last time, it turned me into a woman. I looked like a different woman but was still fully one. I pulled up more pictures of Michael and masturbated. It felt so good but part of me wanted more... I can't get the thought out of my head that it could feel even better. I know what I- No, I know what the pills make me want. They make me want to be fucked by Michael. As I think about it, my cock starts to get erect. I've got to focus. I look at what I came here for.... Dildos.... I never thought I'd be buying on for myself but I know it'd make it even better. The sight of them only makes me harder. I shouldn't do this. I need to stop before some kind of addiction sets in. But..... What's the harm in just seeing how it feels? I'll just turn back after it's over anyways. I select a dildo and hastily purchase it. I joke how it's a gag gift for my sister.... Yeah.... my sister.... Ashley.
I rush home with my prize. Just the thought of it inside me is making me want to take another pill. I run to the bedroom and open the drawer in my nightstand. The bottle rolls to the end at faces at me. I smile and take a pill from it. I eagerly swallow it. As it slides down my throat, I only get more excited. My cock is so hard the strain against my pants is almost painful. I unbutton my pants and set it free. A week ago, I would of been proud of this but now it's becoming less and less appealing. I hate to admit it but it's so much better as a girl. Within a few minutes, it starts to shrink. I take off my shirt and watch my chest slowly swell. I know I'll look different again this time and some how it feels fitting. A new body for a new experience, you know? I lay back and slowly rub my shrinking cock. As it goes limp and starts to fade away, I grab the dildo and stare at it. I don't know why but something about it is mesmerizing. The thought of it being inside me and pleasuring me in a new way makes me so horny. I should... kiss it... for good luck of course. It's not like the idea of sucking of it is.... appealing... I pull it up to my lips and softly kiss it. I love how my swelling lips feel against it. For a second, I slide the head of it into my mouth. I wonder what a real cock.... tastes like.... I snap out of it and slide it out of my mouth.
I look down and can only smile at my new pussy. It's return only makes me even more horny. I start to rub it with the head of the dildo. It's lips slowly get wetter as I tease myself. With my other hand, I open my phone. In seconds, I open up Michael's photos. If only.... God... This is so much better and I haven't even put it in yet... I stare at the picture on my phone and slowly position the dildo at the entrance to my pussy. I exhale loudly, "Michael... Fuck me!" as I push the dildo inside me hard and nearly scream with pleasure. Fuck.... This.... Is..... HEAVEN!! I'm panting and moaning like a bitch in heat. I nearly let go of my phone as my body starts to go numb with pleasure. My thoughts are filled with the Michael as my imagination runs wild. My breasts jiggle from the impact of it sliding in. I feel every detail of it as my pussy tightly wraps around it. I freeze up from intense pleasure as my body begins to convulse into an orgasm. I can't move.... Only ride this wave that's washed over me.... I want this to never end....



Three Weeks Later


I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. It's work.... I didn't show up yesterday. As I roll over, I feel dozen dildos shift around me. Over the last few weeks, I've bought more. The first few times were magical but now, they are starting to bore me. Last night, I barely got off. I let out a long sigh. I rub my crotch only to be reminded how disappointing it is to wake up as a man each day. Lately, I've been going to the adult toy store as a woman. I feel a weird sense of pride when a man hits on me or I can feel one watching me. I get so excited wondering what their thinking about. I bet it'd be so easy to get one to fuck me. The temptation is becoming almost unbearable. I've even started sexting strangers on my phone. I find myself wanting to be a woman more and more each day...... I find myself being one more.... It's just the pills messing with my head.... Right? I take a pill and start to prepare for a trip out to the adult toy store. I glance over at the pile of dildos in my bed. Hopefully, I can find something better....
At the adult toy store, I stare at the wall of dildos. All eyes are on me. One thing I've figured out, most these bodies are at least a similar size. Just bad luck that this time that I seem to be a size bigger. All these tight clothes do is highlight my body's features. I bet they think I'm some kinky bitch. I wonder what they'd do to me.... The thought of one forcing themselves on me was more appealing. I know shouldn't be thinking like that but, can I really say I shouldn't be having actual sex like this? I search the wall over trying to stop thinking about it. I sigh, as I realize there's only one I don't have... I grab it and stare at it for a bit. This is my last hope.... What will I do if isn't enough... I start to feel like the eyes watching me are closing in and quickly decided it's time to leave. I rush up to the counter and pay for my dildo. I bet he thinks half this town is named Ashley.......
I'm already half naked before I make it through my door. There's no time to waste.... I pull the dildo out of the box like a kid at Christmas and throw myself onto my bed. Without thinking, I pull out my phone and look at the my collection of pictures of Michael. I get wet at the sight of his wet shirtless body. If he only knew why I keep inviting him to go swimming with me. That's the picture.... In one, you can see his cock against his wet swim trunks. I can't stop myself and slide the dildo inside me. The familiar spread throughout my body as I began to lose myself in my fantasy. The one where it's Michael.... The one where it's his cock inside me.... Where he calls me Ashley.... And, I beg him to fill me with his cum. I start to move my body in a way I don't fully understand. I just know it'll get me what I want.... I desperately continue. Every fiber of my being craves this..... I know what I want! I lock eyes with Michael in my fantasy as I tense up. I push the dildo as deep as I can while my body jerks in an orgasm. And yet.... I don't feel satisfied....
Tired, I softly pant disappointed.... I stare at the photo with longing eyes. Even with this dildo inside me, when it's over I still feel empty. I want to feel full.... Full of cum.... I flip to the next photo. It's of a woman's cum filled pussy. I'm envious of how she must feel.... That white satisfaction that is overflowing out of her that was put there by her lover. I can't deny this any longer.... The pills won't let me. I know what I want. No, I know what I need. I flip back to the photo of Michael. Tomorrow.... I will get what I want....


(To be Continued)

Comments

  1. Rachel tried to talk but she felt the love too. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as Steven opened her torn blouse and took her breasts into his mouth. Visit Rachel Steele Studio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment