Life Lesson Learned- Don't Date Stupid People And What I'm Doing Now. (Hint It's Capping, RPing and Making Way Too Long of Titles)

Hey loves, Ophelia is back and with some great news!

I have won my daughter and my ex has lost all her rights as a parent. So after almost 2 years of stress and worry, I can say it's over and victory is mine.

(Also warning all the fans in Arizona, she's running off down there.)

While I was away, I did cap a bit and normally I don't like back logging but I'm going to do that for a bit till I get a groove back more or less.

Also recently I wanted to start looking for new places to hang out. One thing I enjoy doing is meeting other fans of TF/TG content and just chat or talk about ideas. Plus, it's no secret I RP a lot.

So, I found myself a discord group I really enjoy and have even become a Mod there so I wanted to share it with you girls. It's called TF-Dimension. I do RP a lot here too so if your wanting to RP with me or just anyone in general drop on in. (I put another link on the side bar too and both are perma links to the server.)

https://discord.gg/NfwwwAQ

Um that's about all I can think of right now. (Really tired honestly and barely awake. It was a busy night at work last night.)

I really missed you all but I'm glad I took the time I did.

With love,

Ophelia


Comments