Blog Update, Making Some Changes and It Helps If You Press Publish

Hey loves, welcome back.

So yeah, this was going to go up last week but I was half awake and forgot to hit publish lol I didn't notice till Wednesday.

But moving on, I've been doing mostly TG content for the last 3 years now. There's nothing wrong with that by any means and I still do enjoying doing it. I'm just wanting to branch out a bit more and work on more TG/TF. I do it a lot in my RPs and have a blast doing it so I wanna start capping that way more or less.

With this change, I'll be moving away from real and photoshopped images to more art and hentai.

I know that turns some people off and I do apologize for it but I'm just wanting to try some new things for a bit.

So, this will probably be my last modeled cap for a while.

I look forward to showing you girls some of my new ideas.

With love,

Ophelia

Comments

  1. Does this mean seed of corruption will be coming back? I dont know if it was really a series, but im just wondering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely but Idk if it'll be exactly be in that form. I do plan on going back and redoing a few of them.

      Ophelia

      Delete

Post a Comment