Wonderland Series Preview- Welcome To Wonderland!

Hey loves, got something exciting to tell you.

But first, I will not be posting next week due to the Holiday and that my Daughter's Birthday is on Thanksgiving. (Here come the Terrible Twos!)

For a long time, I've wanted to bring my RP worlds to my captions. I've built some worlds and characters I'm really proud of and just want to show them off lol.

This was one of the biggest reasons for shifting to more art based content vs IRL.

So I bring you the first one I want to bring to Caps and honestly, my largest and best RP, Wonderland.

Set in an alternative reality, Wonderland is a theme park like world ruled by the Goddess Alice. Alice is a young playful Goddess that was inspired by humans and Wonderland shows off her favorite things. Wonderland is divided into different sections each with different themes and characters.

Those who have "won" Alice's game have been granted powers and known as Keeper. Some Keepers are friendly and others have become almost deranged from their time trapped in Wonderland. 

Wonderland also has a dark being lurking underneath it, Nox. This shadowy Goddess hopes to one day corrupt Wonderland and Alice into her latest beings of chaos. Nox's Children lurk in Wonderland and plot to spread chaos.

As for the guests that don't survive, they end trapped in some kind of fate determined by a number of factors. Sometimes, they fall into the clutches of Nox's Children. Others a series of poor choices. Some even fall victim to other trapped guests.

Thousands have fallen victim to Wonderland's dangers unaware of what they've wandered into.

If you find yourself at it's gates know you will never see them again.....

This Caption tells the Story of a Guest that has fallen victim to Eisheth and her cult. Lurking in a zone known as the Cursed Woods, her cult hunt down guests and turn them into demonic beings in the hopes of eventually defeating the Keeper, Belinda, a powerful witch.

Expect more Lore and details of Wonderland in the coming posts. I play to do a series that'll introduce a number of it's locations and characters.

I wonder what fate you will fall victim to.....

With Wondrous Love,

Ophelia

Comments

  1. Yes! I can't wait for more Wonderland! This one made me feel super sticky, Ophe-Sama!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment