Series Preview- The Day of Desire and Why do Holidays Mean Less Free Time?

Hey loves, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

I forgot how busy they get lol. It doesn't help a hosted them at my house this year. A two year old and a clean house doesn't happen.

Anyways, let's talk blog.

It's no secret, I've been pretty slow this last year. (Doesn't help so much happened in my personal life) I'm really wanting to get posting least every other week if not more. I've been working on more new ideas for series and things like that. I've been going over the last parts of the Addiction Series as well. I want to finish it so bad.

I wanted to show today something I've been playing with for a bit. I've always loved twisting desires and putting my own spin on other popular caps series. This time I looked at honestly one of my least favorites, The Great Shift. I've never liked swap caps but I've always loved ideas with a "global" feel. So I thought, what would happen if everyone in the world became their fantasy. This became, The Day of Desire. The Day of Desire the story of a curse that does just that that infected everyone in the world at once.

Also today marks the start of the 3rd year of this blog! I honestly can't believe it and I have all of you to thank for my success. I'm almost to a million views which is just mind blowing. So again, thank you all.

With a 3rd year of love,

Ophelia

Comments

  1. OMG Ophe-Sama grats on 3 years! That's so amazin!

    And this new series has so many possibilities, I can't wait!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment