Augmented Reality- Preview and An Actual Update

Hey Loves, I'm actually awake this time. (Also writing this a couple days in advance to make sure it happens)

So I've posting a lot of concepts for different idea themes I've been playing with. Some of them for a while now.

I've really been wanting to try new things instead of just relying on older ideas. And even trying new things in my writing.

Of course, not everything is going to be "great" by any means and I never consider my writing a masterpiece. Buuuut, I'm going to put as much effort into it as I can lol. You'd be amazed how much time I put into some of these.

I'll probably go back and redo some older caps or least reuse some of the images.

Anyways, this cap is one of the takes on an older idea. Seeds of Corruption was always a fun series but always needed a lot of set up to get to TF it felt like. So I'm hoping to fix that with these. I always wanted to try something different and write them how I would a Roleplay.

It's not my best writing by any means but I'm happy with it.

With love,

Ophelia


Comments

  1. Sexy, but why does this seem so familiar to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be that Emily did a similar cap to this exact caption in one of their Challenge series captions. This ones a hell of a lot better. Also, miss you Mr. One Eyed - Anon TG

      Delete

Post a Comment