The Soul Suit Plus a Bonus

 Sup girls, hope you've been well. 

Between life and Vtubing, I've been had time here and there to work on captions. A lot of WIPs and not a lot of finished works but that's just how it goes sometimes. 

Some time I'll have to post my Vtubing info but no clue if people where would even be interested

I always hate forcing an idea you know?

Well the Haven had a fun theme for their Monthly contest and it got my gears turning so I got something special for you all. 

Hope you enjoy it plus a little bonus I'll throw in that I totally didn't forget to post

Love ya, 

Ophelia

Oh! Thank you everyone for the kind words on my last post. NGL I sorta just expected to be forgotten about so it was a very nice surprise to see all the comments. 


Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Bonus- Collared

My WIP Vtuber. If you recognize me, feel free to tell me you're a fan!


Comments

Post a Comment